Please join us at MASG’s 2018 AGM on:
Thursday 22nd November 2018
6.30pm – 8.30pm
Senior Citizens Centre
Mechanics Lane, Castlemaine
(Next to the Phee Broadway Theatre and Castlemaine Library)
The Annual General Meeting of the Mount Alexander Sustainability Group Inc will be held on Thursday 22 November 2018 at 6.30 pm at the Senior Citizens Centre, Mechanics Lane, Castlemaine.
Dinner available at affordable prices, vegetarian and gluten free options available.
Drinks will be available at bar prices.
Please advise us if you are coming and whether you will be purchasing a meal
by Monday 19th of November
or phone the office on
03 5470 6978
The ordinary business of the meeting will be:
- To confirm the minutes of the previous annual general meeting.
- To receive from the Committee reports upon the transactions of the Association during the last preceding financial year.
- To elect officers of the Association and the ordinary members of the committee.
- To receive and consider the financial statement submitted by the Association to members in accordance with section 100(1) of the Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012 (Vic).
- To set membership fees.
Please note that –
- a member may appoint another member as a proxy for the meeting;
- nominations of candidates for the committee must be with the Secretary 7 days before the AGM, that is by 6.00 pm on 15th November 2018; and
- only financial members may vote.
Agenda and forms available for download below.
MASG’s AGM 2018 Resources:
- AGM 2018 Notice to members
- AGM 2018 Agenda
- AGM 2018 Nomination for Committee
- AGM 2018 Proxy form
- Minutes AGM 22 Nov 2017
The 2018 Annual Report will be available soon.
Please note that to vote at an AGM or nominate for the Committee of Management you must be a financial member. You can renew your membership here or bring your credit card and do it before the meeting.