MASG has washable melamine crockery and cutlery available for hire to inviduals, groups, and businesses.
Contact MASG for more information:
Ph: 03 5470 6978
Terms & Conditions
1. Applications for use of the MASG Wash Against Waste equipment will be confirmed when received by the WAW Co-Ordinator.
2. Where applicants have access to an appropriate kitchen facility including wash-up provision, they may hire crockery and/or cutlery without taking the WAW trailer.
3. Full boxed sets of equipment are supplied. Cutlery and crockery hired in boxes of 50 only.
4. Equipment to be collected from and returned to MASG during office hours (unless a specific alternative arrangement is made with the WAW Co-ordinator).
5. Hired equipment becomes the responsibility of the hiring organisation after collection and responsibility ceases following its return to MASG. Hirers must wash (via a dishwasher), count, and repack stock and equipment in its delivery containers before return. Dirty equipment returned will be washed by MASG at the hirer’s expense.
6. All aprons and tea towels need to be washed on return, otherwise a washing fee will be charged.
7. A minimum charge of $50 applies to all hires of equipment.
8. Hirers agree to pay a $100 security deposit payable to Mount Alexander Sustainability Group on or before collection for hire of items amounting to $200 or more. This bond is refundable following the correct return of the equipment.
9. A replacement fee will be charged for all items not returned or damaged.